Latex·ite® 300ml Driveway Crack & Joint Filler is an easy and quick way to repair cracks and joints in tarmac. No mixing or diluting is required, just prepare the crack and apply the filler.
To ensure a strong and durable crack or joint repair follow our simple guide:
1. Latexite 300ml Driveway Crack & Joint Filler when the air temperature is at least 7 degrees centigrade.
2. Prepare the crack or joint by removing any dirt or debris.
3. Ensure the crack or joint is fully dry prior to application.
4. Apply to within 2.5mm of the surface.
5. Clean up around the crack area with a mineral spirit or hot soapy water.
Caution: Do not allow Latexite 300ml Driveway Crack & Joint Filler to freeze and keep away from high temperatures and this will dry out the product.
Professional Driveway & Patio Cleaning Service
Are you looking for professional driveway or patio cleaning? Click here to find out more and arrange a FREE no obligation quotation.