Latex·ite 3.8 Litre "2X™" Crack Filler offers extended life and is more durable than many alternative cold pour crack fillers because it uses an Acrylic Latex Rubber… Vinyl Polymer blend. Ideal for large cracks in your tarmac up to 12mm wide.
For cracks up to 12mm wide in tarmac surfaces
Fortified with acrylic rubber for maximum flexibility and bond.
Fast Dry formula
Easy to apply. Just shake, snip open and squeeze into crack.
Low VOC Formula makes for easy soap & water clean-up.
1. Only use when surface temperature is 10 degrees centigrade or above and no rain forecast within 24 hours.
2. Remove all debris, dirt or old crack filler from the crack to ensure there is a good bonding surface.
3. Shake the Latex·ite 3.8l "2X™" Crack Filler well - DO NOT DILUTE.
4. Cut off the tip to a size that is slightly smaller than the width of the crack you are filling.
5. Squeeze the crack filler into the crack SLOWLY overfilling very slightly to allow for some shrinkage.
6. No need to level as the crack filler will self-level.
7. Do not apply more than 6mm thick in a single application. If you have deeper cracks it is advisable to use backer rod to within 6mm of the surface and then apply the crack filler.
8. Clean up any crack filler from the outside of the crack with soap and water to prevent it being picked up on shoes and tracked.
9. The crack will be touch dry in 30 mins and should be fully dry within 4-8 hours (depending on the weather).
10. You can apply sealer to your driveway once the crack filler is fully dry.
Caution: Do not allow Latex·ite "2X™" Crack Filler to freeze so please ensure you store in an area that is not subject to frost.
Professional Driveway & Patio Cleaning Service
Are you looking for professional driveway or patio cleaning? Click here to find out more and arrange a FREE no obligation quotation.